Live Stream Masses at Holy Cross:
5:30 pm Saturdays
9:00 am Sundays
7:00 pm Wednesdays
Click link below to watch via live stream:
Guidelines for Mass during the COVID-19 pandemic to ensure the safety and well-being of everyone attending mass.
If you are feeling ill, stay safe at home. We highly encourage those who are vulnerable (such as the elderly and people with underlying medical conditions) continue to participate in Mass via live-stream.
* Wash hands thoroughly before coming to Mass.
* Wear a face mask upon entering church and throughout the Mass.
* Use hand sanitizer as you enter church.
* Always maintain 3 feet between you and other families.
* Follow the instructions of the ushers as you enter and leave Church.
* To ensure proper distancing, ushers will be seating people as they arrive. Family members will be seated together.
* Mass Readings will be provided, please take them with you as you leave.
Saturday and Sunday Mass will be live-streamed for those who do not yet feel comfortable in large gatherings at this time. Dispensation for all Catholics from the obligation to participate in Mass and other Holy Days of Obligation that was granted by Archbishop Gustavo Garcia-Siller on March 13, 2020 remains in effect.
Holy Cross Catholic Church is located in D’Hanis, Medina County, in the Archdiocese of San Antonio, TX. Our parishioners reflect the evolution of our community; descendants of the original Alsatian and German settlers of D’Hanis which was founded in 1847; Hispanics descended from original Texas settlers who were in this area before Texas was a republic and others that came later; and a growing population of newer arrivals that enjoy our small town community atmosphere.
We also serve Immaculate Heart of Mary Catholic Church in Yancey, Medina County, as a mission parish.
We are a parish heavily focused on the Sacraments and sacramental life, and many of the activities of our parish revolve around the Sacraments. We value the traditional and yet accept the new, hoping that all members find our faith strengthening celebrations of the Holy Mass fulfilling.